Backroom Advice - They don't give advice?

It'll be good if backroom staff gave advice for prematches.

Instead of saying "Staff is concern with Sunderlands dominance in the height department"

Then taking you to the tactic screen.

Why can't it say "Staff is concern with Sunderlands dominance in the height department, particular Jones and Bent, I suggest using Rio and Evans to mark them"

Or "Staff is concern with Sunderlands dominance in the height department, particularly Anton Ferdinand and Turner, I suggest drilling the ball in"

Just a suggestion you know give a bit more in depth advice.

I agree with the first part of this...

"Staff is concern with Sunderlands dominance in the height department, particular Jones and Bent,

...but not this part...

I suggest using Rio and Evans to mark them"

Basically, we should know which players in particular create the advantage, but I think we should be making up our own minds how to counteract/take advantage.

By the way, 'advice' can mean either opinion about what could or should be done about a problem or formal notification of facts (courtesy of Collins English Dictionary), so it is advice, but I agree it could be more in depth.

Basically, we should know which players in particular create the advantage, but I think we should be making up our own minds how to counteract/take advantage.

QUOTE]

i agree with this with the example used, as we all know who rio / evans is etc but if you are managing a third division brazilian side you need some inkling as to who to use, your player could have the attributes to be great in the air but in reality or fm as it where he could be pants...peter crouch???

With Backroom Advices, this game is turning into speed-clicking trainer. The same with press conferences in FM09.. good managers should know this without being told everything. Too sad both can't be turned off. Together with 3D matches, definitely three things that are killing this game today.

Archived