January Transfer Patch

Hi people at SI,

i have some concern about our lovely game,

why in every last patch (x.30 patch) of this series player transfer is happen in beginning of the game for transfer which actually happen in January..??

but i assume in FM10 this wont happen since SI have more concern about authenticity by using real fixtures schedules for some league..

I'm fairly sure you get the option of which database you wish to load when you use the 9.3.0 patch, which allows you to play with the 9.3.0 fixes and the 9.0.0 data.

Yes you do - but the issue for the OP is that January transfers are already completed and the players at their new clubs with the .3.0 database at the start of the game.

I'm fairly sure you get the option of which database you wish to load when you use the 9.3.0 patch, which allows you to play with the 9.3.0 fixes and the 9.0.0 data.

I think it will be different for tottenham last year if Robbie Keane not move to liverpool and "still" in Spurs like 9.30, from the beginning..

i wondering what is SI's problem, time efficiency or some kinds of licenses problem??

if not why they not use future transfers feature in editor?

For me, personally..

i dont have a problem if from the beginning we will have new players(future transfer) in january like real life..i think it not harm authenticity..

Cheers from indonesia..

Yes you do - but the issue for the OP is that January transfers are already completed and the players at their new clubs with the .3.0 database at the start of the game.

Ah right, you mean he wants the January updates to be entered as future transfers rather than current transfers?

Ah right, you mean he wants the January updates to be entered as future transfers rather than current transfers?

Yap, you got the point..

He's entirely right - I don't see why they aren't programmed as future transfers.

Then you'd get lots of people complaining that they don't want to sign them, and it's taking their transfer budget away.

What might be a nice feature is having the options to start the game on February 1st, with the league standings and squads exactly as they were on that date?

Then you'd get lots of people complaining that they don't want to sign them, and it's taking their transfer budget away.

What might be a nice feature is having the options to start the game on February 1st, with the league standings and squads exactly as they were on that date?

It'd only be available for leagues SI have a licence for, a feature that we couldn't use with the Premiership might not be too popular.

Transfer budget is really abstract thing in real life and FM..

There is no team in real life announce their official budget..but they announce their official squad in June/july and january/feb

Future transfer budget is can cut before the game started, so manager can still adjust their transfer budget and ecpectations. IMO

Archived