Sabotage?

To be fair the input is normally more minus than plus around here, That said FM10 seems to have been received far better than 09 was. As long as it's constructive criticism it's good in my opinion.

Some people do seem to forget tho that even tho FM is far from perfect it is also the best football manager game around by a country mile.

Stop crying already, it's the same every year. People sign up to complain if they dont like it, if they love it they usually wont bother registering jsut to say that. Again it's the same every year.

Clearly not crying, and I'm quite aware of annual practice on here having been around since the forums opened, but having read some comments elsewhere about mischief on these forums come release day, am simply wondering whether some playful sabotage attempts (albeit pointless) have started already.

I'm all in favour of the constructive criticism, just noticed a few random "OMG LOLZ DIS IS SUCKY/OMG CRAZY MATCH ENGINE" threads with no real evidence shared.

Mods appear to have stamped on some trolls pretty quickly, so hardly an issue, just wondered whether anyone else was awake really.

Archived