Destroy the world's greatest team ever challenge

Hello, I have a made a database which replaces Derby (sorry, Derby fans) in the Premier League with PLAS (Premier League All Stars) which includes stars currently in the Premier League or stars that have moved on. I also created a young Alan Shearer and also made a few about-to-retire-stars like Andrew Cole young. But this team with all the Fabregases, Gerrards, and Terrys is so mighty that Fernando Torres is a reserve! Now, that's mighty!

Your goal is to take one of the following weak teams (Fulham, Wigan, Birmingham, or Sunderland) to Premiership, cup, and European glory all in a the same season (it does not have to be the first or second or third or so on but you must win them all in one season--the FA cup, league, champions league, the league cup, club world cup, and the match between the uefa cup winner and the champions league winner--ALL IN ONE SEASON). By doing that, you must take the weak Premiership sides and lead them ahead of this invincible all-star team. Can you do it?

Rules: I have set the clubs' spending at only $2.5 million dollars and you'll only be able to take advantage of all that money if you select "Winner" as what you're going for. Also, you may NOT buy any players from the PLAS team, not even reserves such as Lehmann or Torres.

So, anybody want to do this challenge? I'm 99% done with the database so I'll upload it if so people want to take on the challenge? It would be great if you guys could post screenshots and info of your progress here so we could see who wins it first in the fewest amount of years WITH NOT RE-DOING MATCH CHEATING.

Also, where can I upload the database, how, and do I need a special account? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

This would be P*ss easy. Im sorry, but you didnt carefully think out the database. If a small team like fulham, wigan etc has no players take due to being a mid table side, the top 4 would all be raided wouldnt they? most of the star players from higher table sides like Tottenham (berba) and Everton (Cahill and Anichebe) will be without clinical players.

Guest roberto922

Post it on filefront mate, you won't need an account and... hold on a cotton picking minute this threads basically dead :confused: oh well I'll talk to myself, anyway filefronts your best bet.

Archived