TPG-The Premiership Greats 2008

TGD

tpgv2oi3.jpg

Welcome to the TPG clan thread. TPG pits seven managers who will battle it out every week to try and become one of the most successful managers in the EPL. The league arena is the premier league with managers managing the big guns such as the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal etc. To spice it up even more we have managers at the likes of Everton and Man City who will try and break it into the top four.

TPG website

Clan Times

Mondays 7pm-10pm

Thursdays 7pm-10pm

The Managers

Donovan Robertson-Arsenal

Gareth Leher-Man Utd

Stevie Benson-Chelsea

Michael Broadhurst-Liverpool

Zoli Simon-Man City

Luke Spooner-Tottenham

Steven Richardson-Everton

Currently we are full but if you would like to be considered in this clan please check out our site and we will add you to our waiting list. It is not compulsary for members to post reports every session like the top elite clans on here but I will want members to post end of season reports.

tpgv2oi3.jpg

Welcome to the TPG clan thread. TPG pits seven managers who will battle it out every week to try and become one of the most successful managers in the EPL. The league arena is the premier league with managers managing the big guns such as the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal etc. To spice it up even more we have managers at the likes of Everton and Man City who will try and break it into the top four.

TPG website

Clan Times

Mondays 7pm-10pm

Thursdays 7pm-10pm

The Managers

Gareth Leher-Man Utd

Stevie Benson-Chelsea

Zoli Simon-Man City

Luke Spooner-Tottenham

Currently we are full but if you would like to be considered in this clan please check out our site and we will add you to our waiting list. It is not compulsary for members to post reports every session like the top elite clans on here but I will want members to post end of season reports.

• 2 weeks later...

liverpoolpr0.jpg

rookie manager michael broadurst has took over as manager of liverpool because ex manager rafael benitez was 2 busy worrying about transfer money and was sacked fans may not be best pleased with this appointment but michael will be out to prove them wrong by winning some silverwear in his 1st season maybe even the premier league with fernando torres and steven gerrard at the heart of the squad anything could happen michael has admitted he cant wait to face up with arsenal manager donovan robertson and everton manager steve richardson and cant wait to show them how to play real football by cruising past them in the matches played between them

Guest steve100

evertonuw6.jpg

Everton Appoint Richardson

Everton today announced that big David Moyes will be leaving the club with immediate effort. Steven Richardson will take over with with immediate effect. This appointment has come as a shock to everton fans with Moyes doing such a good job over the years.

In a statement chairman Bill Kenwright explained:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> We feel the time is right to go with a young manager with new ideas about how the game should be played to come in and take over. Steven Richardson is a young enthusiastic coach and I am delighted that he has accepted what to me is one of the most prestigious positions in Premiership. He has a reputation for creating well-organized teams capable of playing attractive football. He is very technically minded with a good knowledge of both English and European football, in addition to first class man-management skills. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Richardson said:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> The fans may be skeptical about my appiontment but i promise that i will try my best to get this club into the top 4 and where it deserves to be." When asked about the merseyside derby Richardson stated "i cannot wait to see Michael Broadhursts face when we thrash them. Over the years Liverpool have been the dominant team but now its about to change </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

arsenaloj0.jpg

Robertson Takes Gunners Hot Seat

Donovan Robertson has been named as the successor of outgoing manager Arsene Wenger. Donovan who is 30 years of age admits he faces a tough task but feels he is more then capable of turning Arsenal around. "Arsene (Wenger) is a legend. I am a lifelong Arsenal fan and the work this man has done is phenomonial. I can't say I will definitely win the league in my debut season but give me two seasons and I will be kissing that trophy."

Previous manager Arsene Wenger had a ten year spell at Arsenal but was livid when he found out the Arsenal board had sold Thierry Henry while he was on holiday! Arsene Wenger said recently "It is a shame I parted company with the team I love but I am optimistic for the future of Arsenal and I know Donovan Robertson can do the job."

Arsenal fans were tottaly stunned to see an unknown manager unveilled as the replacement. One fan said "What is this? Are Arsenal trying to copy Chelsea and hire a dumbass like Stevie Benson". Ian Wright also had his say on the events today and said "This is a load of crap man. First Henry gone, then Wenger and who do they replace ... Robinson? Wait what is his name again Robinho ohh whatever man Im gone."

tpgv2oi3.jpg

Tottenham Job Up For Grabs!

Luke Spooner has withdrawn from the clan after revealing he would struggle to make the clan times on Thursdays. So that means that we now have one place available and we need a Tottenham manager. If you are able to make our clan sessions from 7pm-10pm and dont mind posting a report here once every season then please apply on our forum. Link To Forum

tpgv2oi3.jpg

TPG have decided to hire five more players to the clan so we will start our debut session with 11 players on Monday at 7pm.

The Managers

Gareth Leher-Man Utd

Stevie Benson-Chelsea

Zoli Simon-Man City

Lewis Hawley-Tottenham

Adam Smith-Aston Villa

Luke Nevin-Portsmouth

Rachid Parchment-Reading

Jonny Dean-Blackburn

chelseaph5.jpg

Fan Favourite makes expected exit

Jose mourinho has made a swift exit from Chelsea Football Club after his long fued with club chairman Roman Abramovich. The portugese manager had been a great success with the club bringing them the premeir league title after a 50 year absence and he proved a great fan favourite. Mourinho had spoken out about Abramovic trying to run the club and force him out by signing Shevchenko and Ballack and these players were'nt of mourinho's choice.

The exit of jose has brought about the appointment of youngster Stephen Benson. At the young age of 30 years he has no previous managerial experience and he has been throw in at the deep end. It will be a tough task replacing a manager of Mourinho's calibre but Benson is believed to be rated highly by the Chelsea high arachy.

Mark Hughes Sacked Going to England

Blackburn have sacked mark hughes the fans are not happy and they hope that they get a well known manager there have been a few rumours that 4-1 favourite Guss Hindink and 7-1 Martin allan.

Blackburn Get Dean

Blackburn have appointed Jonny Dean as there new full-time manager he a bit of a rookie but the fans are giving him a chance Dean quoted" This season i want a steady season staying away form the press and finishing mid-table on Monday morning training will be different and tough and i will be selling some players you may not like who i sell but in te long run it will be worth it i want to get blackburn a full youth academy youth is the future and i am living for the youth i will be bringing some of my staff in form my old clubs I want to get a feeder club in the usa a and get some income and finaces is the most important i want to make profit each month.

Press Conference:

reporter 1: you are a bit of a rookie how do you rate yourself

Dean:On my cv it maybe a little short but i'm sure i can proove everyone wrong

mancitybannerbn5.jpg

Who needs a Sven, when you can get a Zoli?

Manchester City makes the headlines again! After the reform that started at the City of Manchester Stadium, another surprising thing happened. Sven Goran Ericson, turned gay, married Elton John, and they moved to the Bahamas, leaving Man City without a manager. You may have never heard of Zoli Simon, and this may be disturbing to most of the City fans, but the young romanian manager will take charge, starting from today, off the club from Manchester. He is believed to be a talented, and commited guy, who will surely strive to bring glory to the club.

Hawley for Tottenham, or Tottenham for Hawley?

Tottenham Hotspurs this morning announced in their press conference that they have unveiled Lewis Hawley as their new suprise announcement to replace Martin Jol with immediate effect who had a feud with the board room most notably Mr. Levy who he disagreed with over transfers and players.

The Manager's Say

The fans haven't taken long to jump on the media bandwagon as one was quoted as saying, "Who's he? for gods sake, got rid of one idiot and we replace him with someone who hasn't even managed a timetable never mind a top 6 premiership club." The man himself (Lewis Hawley) however was quick to apease the fans concern,

"I'm here to do a job and thats what i'm going to do, as some of you may or may not know, I am a friend of Daniel Levy's but thats not the reason he gave me the job. He gave me it as he believes that I have the necessary credentials to succeed at this level at to make this club into a major force in europe in years to come. I would like to end by saying, please give me some time first and then criticise after if things have not changed."

What he's going to have to do

Hawley's first task will be to guide them to a top four finish and try to break into the heayweights club, which will be a challenge in itself, never mind trying to please all the strikers as Martin Jol his predecessor had troubles with.

Well said Do, there was some great transfers including our little swap deal icon_wink.gif hope everyones going to be there bright and late for thursdays session at 7pm so we can crack on with some games so i can show u lot the mighty spurs at work

Lads come on no one's posted on here since I did last so I thought i'd liven it up by posting some screenshots because this is going to be the best clan, i can sense it icon_wink.gif and on all the screenshots im going to upload I loaded the game after we finished tonight so when you see Tottenham in the league table highlighted in red its because of that, not because I was secretly playing, just thought i would explain that to you all who's reading.

Here's the league table for you all to have another look at if you haven't already.

League_Table.PNG.html

Because i was on the game on my own whilst taking these it looks like its an offline game on myself but as you can see Everton are second who are managed by Ste who has done grea so far although he got beat heavily in his first game by Rachid 5-0 with the super Mazilu banging 3 in against him, hence the one loss with 7 goals against him and being on 0 goal difference with 4 wins out of 5, then theres Gaz with Man Utd who are safe in 3rd and he has just beat Michael who is liverpool an impressive 6-1 with rooney banging 4 in that paticular match so he is going strong as first expected. Then the super spurs in the top 4 spot that im hoping to steal, not played a big team as of yet so not really been tested, the best team iv played is Man City who I beat 2-1 thanks to D.Bent icon_razz.gif Bensons in 6th with a good draw away from home against Liverpool with Drogba cancelling out torres opener in the 84th minute which he had to be pleased about and his crushing 5-2 victory over Don's Gunners with a Dogbreah hat-trick and a Lampard brace so far so good for him and as we all know with the strength in depth he has he will be up there by the end of the season. Next we have Zoli with his Man city outfit and although they got beat by me haha icon_razz.gif sorry have to keep mentioning that because he is a good manager he is sitting nicely in a uefa spot although to be fair it could be better with his assistant manager playing mostly for him due to him being absent for todays session. In 8th just behind them we have Rachids super reading, who we all wrote off at the start as he has the (arguably) have to say that just in case he's reading this weakest team to start with but has made inspired signings most notably Mazilu with his 20 finishing punishing the second placed Everton with 3 goals in the opening week of the season which showed his intentions. Next Deano in 11th and his team is looking good with him too missing a session so it could have been different for him but im sure he will be up there in the uefa spots come may. Michael in 14th with Liverpool which i know he wont be happy with as he has strengthened his team enormously but again im sure he will be in the top 4 come the end of this season. Last but certainly not least we have the clan leader Don who as you can see is struggling with his Arsenal team so far but he can put that down to having a very hard opening 3 fixtures with Liverpool away losing a hardly fought contest

1-0 and then having to travel to Stamford Bridge next and losing heavily 5-2 with Eduardo scoring 2 that match, but as all Fm players know Arsenal have a knack of improving results quickly and very consistently and moving up the table rapidly and im sure Don will do this with a quality he has at his disposal so just give him time lads, although im not as im at the Spurs haha icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

So come on lads we all know this clan has potential so lets start and see some banter flying about and some posts from some members it doesn't take long to do icon_biggrin.gif

this screenshot thing obviously doesn't like me so just copy and paste the link from http: to .png into your internet search bar and it wil work properly, sorry for the constant posting, new to the screenshot thing as you can all gather, i'l master it eventually and if anyone can help me out here please try to icon14.gif

I have other screenies but won't post them because either it wont work properly JUST for me icon_razz.gif or because i'm a complete ******, probably the latter, when I find out I will be back then with more to keep you up to date, sorry for boring you.

lewis999

you left the crap on at the end after PNG

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i'm a complete ****** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you said it icon_biggrin.gif

leaguetablebx5.png

Here is the league table after first week of game play. As you can see Man Utd manager Gareth Leher is enjoying the top seat. Reading manager Rachid had a horrid streak this session but his side have shown signs of potential at times. Everton and Tottenham are still up there while Liverpool and Arsenal improved on their horrid start

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by saints ledgend:

Hey don

Its deano here im just saying i no we fell out if you could unblock me on msn it would be much apprciated.

hope the clan is going good

good luck

deano </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he doesn't like our clan now.

Hi guys, sorry to be a real pain and i know its not related to your clan but how the hell do you put pictures in your posts?

I co run cloughies clan and we have some banners and would love to put em on but can't get it to work!

Cheers

Archived