F.A.O Developers and Users. Views welcome.

very slow selecting fav team during start-up

classic skin option (09 version) but with dark skin option too.

You have to have classic option for whole game but with all new features. New layouts are more time consuming. layout in 2009 was clear and quick to navigate.

New layout is way overcrowded.

Why cannot tactics when converted to classic be converted back?

The overall speed and responsiveness of the game is great.

screen flow settings. is there any need for this. I liked previous versions where all major competitions (euro cup, champions cup, WQ Quals, Euro Quals) were shown when playing through game

graphic detail at high does not seem to high and is not as good as graphics on last update for FM 2009

Touchline instructions are great addition

I miss the side options when not in tv view, latest scores etc etc. Too many clicks to get to those options now.

There is a lag during gameplay. kind of stutterness. when speed bar it set to 1 off max.

Too many web browsers popping up.

Some players not got their proper positions only played with team i follow so far Hibernian. You have been mis-informed regarding some players.

Crowd celebrations are not good.

Still have the problem of sound jumping up a notch when resume game after minimizing with win key.

Just what I have noticed so far. But for me you really do have to have a classic game option but like i said with maintaining all new features. Interface in 2009 was very quick and easy to navigate.

I remember when I wrote about having a 3d engine back when 08 was released and one of your team said to me "if it aint broke". This is very true for your new layout. Please have classic option when retail is released otherwise I am happy sticking with 9.1.0.

Yes 9.1.0 I can live with some of the bugs as for me this is the best version, fair enough 9.3.0 graphically is best (better than 2010) but the transfer market and training in 9.1.0 is fantastic. Seems in 9.3.0 football world is in a recession.

stutterness is not my machine man. im on very powerful computer that can handle major audio applications. Here is my ram and processor:

CPU Intel Core i7 920, D0 (SLBEJ) - Socket 1366 (B), Nehalem, 2.66GHz, Cache 8MB, 130W

Overclocked to 4ghz

Graphics 1792MB XFX GTX 295, 576MHz GPU, 480 Cores, 2000MHz GDDR3 *2

Memory 6GB (3x2GB) Corsair XMS3 DDR3, PC3-12800 (1600MHz), 240 Pin, Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 7-7-7-20

09 skin with steam is cool will check that out, although i hate steam.

Never noticed "disable option" in prefs. Cheers

Anything that you consider to be a bug, please report in the relevant sub forum in Bugs and they will be noted.

Player attributes are subject to opinion but raise them in the relavant thread in Data Issues

The UI has been completely redesigned so will take some time to get used to

Stuttering is usually a graphics issue, perhaps with the drivers or other applivations running in the background

THe crowd is still a work in progress and will be improved in the patches I am sure

im no noob guys when it comes to having balanced running computer. yes directx is up to date and yes drivers are too.

It only happens when speed bar it set to 1 off max. Its not a constant thing and appears to happen at points when the game has an episode of fast gameplay from both sides.

I've also been informed that retail game with steam will have full 09 skin UI option this is great news.

Archived