How to unsettle a player

I don't know if this is the correct place or not, maybe it should be in the GP&T, if so could a mod move it please.

Anyway what I would like to know is how people go about successfully unsettling a player? I have never really used the 'feature' much as I don't find it particularly useful. I used to try to praise the player and declare my interest in signing him every month.

I never found though that the player would hand in a transfer request. In some instances the player would say that basically he had heard enough and did not want to comment. I haven't seen the price of the player come down due to unsettling.

I am asking because I would like to sign Sakho and Aguero for my Valencia team. Both players would be interested in comming I think, we are bigger than Ath Madrid & PSG. But I would like to bring the price down, both are far too expensive for what I want to pay.

How do you go about successfully unsettling a player, what do you say, how often?

Thanks, Dave.

really all that needs done is to constantly praise the player and say ure interested in him and r in awe with his ability etc....

my friend was liverpool and i was man city we both had bids for messi accepted but he didnt want to join any of us, so after a full summer of praising messi,messi wanted to impress my friend in his next match and after that he was his favoured personell and he went to liverpool:mad::thdn: lol

really all that needs done is to constantly praise the player and say ure interested in him and r in awe with his ability etc....

my friend was liverpool and i was man city we both had bids for messi accepted but he didnt want to join any of us, so after a full summer of praising messi,messi wanted to impress my friend in his next match and after that he was his favoured personell and he went to liverpool:mad::thdn: lol

the more logical choice ;)

~~Stevie G~~

Say you are in awe of the player's abilities. If he's interested in your club, he will reply favourably. You can do this a couple of times before he starts ignoring you.

Then you want to declare your interest, bid for him (a derisory offer, but one that will make him think about leaving) and go to watch his games. If you get it right, he'll get unsettled, then unhappy, then maybe even a transfer request.

Archived