Help regarding Euro Cup selection...

I've just taken over as manager of Aston Villa and I've just been asked to select a squad of 25 players for the upcoming Euro Cup 2nd Qualifying first leg. However, I am unable to choose the players I want freely and for some reason in has the picked section (where it says In/Out) they are all in grey and I'm unable to click to change a player from In to Out and vice versa. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Have you taken over at the stage in the Euro Cup were the players have already been registered? Then maybe you only have the option to add more if there is space from the previous manager not picking all 25.

It's just a guess, I have never experienced this.

I started at the beginning of the season so I don't know why this is happening, but thanks for the reply.

I'd try starting a quick-start game with just the Premier League selected (for speed purposes) and continuing a few weeks until you're asked to pick the squad and see if the issue has replicated itself?

it might also be worth asking in the Aston Villa thread in the Good Player and Team Guide section and seeing if another Villa fan has experienced this.

Archived