New Game- Regens Only

How many of you out there play in this manner compared to real players? Definitely a unique way to play the game. With all the comments though about the integrity of the regen system and the questioning of the AI I wonder if it is worth being transported to an alternative universe populated by cyborg-looking football players.

I don't think you can start the game with real gen only?

I was under the impression that without real players, you basically have renamed players, but they are the same.

So Fabregas will have a different name, but that Spanish midfield in Arsenal will still have the same stats as Fab.

Someone correct me if I'm mistaken!

I could be wrong, but i dont think the nationalities necessarily stay the same either.

edit: they dont stay the same at all, just started up a game to see what happens, and the squads are completely different. the staff seem to have stayed pretty much the same nationalities, just looking at the Liverpool squad though...

Oh ok, learn something new everyday.

So basically everyone is a regen?

Or are they just mixed around? Ie. If you look at Spain, do you still see the Spanish team you expect?

Or all pure regen?

If it's all regen, that would be interesting, especially to see how they maintain the level of performance for the big teams.

Archived