Urgent help needed!!

Hi, i've just bought a new version of fm 2009, and although i have sifted through the loads of available threads on my issue there has been no solution. Essentially the uniloc wont read my key-code (i have used the key-code help and im certain mine is correct) but it wont recognise it. Im really eager to get going with my game but i cant so im hoping someone can help me please :> or a number i can ring to activate it as i cant find one

thanks alot

chris

Hi, i've just bought a new version of fm 2009, and although i have sifted through the loads of available threads on my issue there has been no solution. Essentially the uniloc wont read my key-code (i have used the key-code help and im certain mine is correct) but it wont recognise it. Im really eager to get going with my game but i cant so im hoping someone can help me please :> or a number i can ring to activate it as i cant find one

thanks alot

chris

Chris- try the help in this thread

Ummm... Took a quick snoop on google but there was the website for Unilock but that was for within the USA littered with contact numbers in the USA. But not sure if it's another company completely different that happnens to go by the same name.

Handy if you live there that is. Other than I stumbled upon, 'Crack' sites. So I haven't the foggiest. Not going to promote them TBH.

Er.... You could try this link:-

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60961

Archived