oops

now this thread isnt about sumone making a mistake...well except me :)

I was doin a check through my HDD systems and i accidently deleted all updates for FM09.

So i pressed the button on FM saying "check for updates" and it says the download isnt available at the moment but gives a link to the site where you can download it.

My problem is where do i save it to?

I originally thought my documents/sport interactive/football manager 09/db but it then doesnt show in FM when i start a game.

You're supposed to download anywhere on your computer (keep it somewhere safe so you don't have to download it again), then simply double click on it to run it. Click on update and wait for it to update the game then just click close.

You probably know this but I'll say it anyway. If you want the updated player list, make sure you choose the 9.3.0 database when you start a new game.

You're supposed to download anywhere on your computer (keep it somewhere safe so you don't have to download it again), then simply double click on it to run it. Click on update and wait for it to update the game then just click close.

You probably know this but I'll say it anyway. If you want the updated player list, make sure you choose the 9.3.0 database when you start a new game.

haha oh thanks, and yeah did know that but thanks anyway :D

But if he wants the latest transfers i.e Kaka at Real Madrid then he'll have to download a data update. There should be plenty to pick from in the editors hideaway.

Archived