FM2009 - A few questions if you don't mind :)

So far Im really enjoying it and as I said earlier, the game actually seems far faster than 2008 - However the classic 2d view is more jittery...hopefully I'll be able to solve that.

* Is it possible to turn off TV View by default? Everytime I play a game I have to quit out of this, click Player Ratings...if there's ever a quick goal then Im gonna miss it.

* On the 'Overview' in FM2008 you had the clubs kits but in this one you only get the badges. I'v downloaded Premier League kits or is this the way it's represented now?

* I have the usual Match Speed bar which you can increase and decrease. However, no matter how much I change it, there's always a bar greyed out at the start...not sure if this is having an effect on the jittery nature of the 2D view.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

1) there is an option in the bottom left corner at the start of the match, before you do anything to choose between TV view and classic. It will default to what you pick here in most cases (for me TV view comes on in big or pressure matches about 4 times a season)

2) yes that is the way it is now, there might be a custom skin out there that shows the kits but I haven't seen any.

3) I'm not too sure I follow you, but for jitters in match view (on both 2D and 3D) I found using Game Booster from IObit to be a great help.

Archived