Best Threads on Strategy and Tactics

I am not being able to locate any threads about strategy and tactics tips in the forum archives.

I've been playing WSM 09 since release (and PM since late 1990s!). But my play is usually bad when it comes to European Leagues. I choose mid-level teams in Spain or Italy, but fail horribly after a while, and am often fired...

Any suggestions on what threads I should read, to improve my team performance? Thanks.

Thanks arsenal. I read the "Tactical and Theorems Manual" and found it very theoretical (almost a different game in itself). The other threads in that Tactic Tips section seem too specific to singular teams and even real players...

I'd like to learn more about the relationship between team instructions, formation, training and coaching, at a *practical* level. But the game official manual is obviously way too basic.

(Some background: I got very high "Addictednness Rating" levels, and have won the US MSL several times (with Chicago Fire and LA Galaxy), and I do well when managing African national teams. But it seems that I am not "getting" something when playing smaller teams in Italy and Spain top leagues, as the ones I played (Mallorca and Sampdoria) have plummeted horribly and I got fired. :-( )

Please, any other good threads on Strategy and Tactic in depth and detail? Cheers.

Archived