What are your ideas?

So with the news a completely revamped editor is to be released with FM10, what are you going to do with the editor?

Are you going to create new leagues?

Revamp Leagues?

Revamp Competitions?

I for one will make a group stage somewhere along the road in the F.A Cup so giant killers will generate more income etc. I will also create another trophy for the bottom half of the premiership (Come May) to contest in, over pre season, the winner wins a mass bounty to enjoy in the transfer window, hence hopefully making more competitive. :)

So what are your ideas?

They are all very good ideas but we don't actually know what we can do in this new editor yet. Yes we have been told we will be able to create leagues and tournaments, and edit already exsisting ones, but with what detail we will be allowed to edit them is still yet to be announced. So until we get more detail i personally think its a little bit silly discussing this, because some people may end up very disappointed.

They are all very good ideas but we don't actually know what we can do in this new editor yet. Yes we have been told we will be able to create leagues and tournaments, and edit already exsisting ones, but with what detail we will be allowed to edit them is still yet to be announced. So until we get more detail i personally think its a little bit silly discussing this, because some people may end up very disappointed.

Correct. But I have A Dream......

Tbh, I am going to be quite lazy. I will probably wait a week or two, buy FM and see what leagues people have created and then add them if I want. E.g. extra leagues in England when I first play as Chelsea. I can't help thinking that i will end up adding too many leagues.

Archived