I've been gone for a year...

Hello SI Forums,

Some people on this forum (My bet's on you, Moderators!;)) may remember, from last year, a series of alias accounts on these forums under the branch name of 'Stormz'. I had one good account, and a bad one. I used my bad one to curse, harrass users and join in another users trolling of the forums by repeatidly posting the line 'JOIN ADAMS CHILD APPRECIATION SOCIETY, THE PLACE FOR STRONG ELBOWS!'. This account was banned, and my 'good' one was spotted as an alias and was also given a permenent ban. I proceeded to make several alias accounts using free e-mail adresses and continued the trolling. However, I got annoyed when I tried to make new accounts, with all fields different to the original, and without breaking rules, but they were still spotted and banned. I knew SI were catching me by my IP Address. I made one more account, pleaing for another chance, and had recieved positive responses from many members. However, the thread was deleated aand my account again banned with the threat of contacting my ISP.

This was some time last year, and I would now like to plead again, after my lenghty absence - Can I PLEASE return?

P.S. Even if this is rejected, please don't ban this account as I would still like to view the forums with it, without posting?

Many thanks,

Niall.

Personally I think anyone deserves a chance again, peoplecan change a lot in a year so, imo, they should let you stay until you do anything wrong.

mods@sigames.com is the adress I believe, you may want someone else to confirm this.

Fwiw, you shouldn't have said anything as I doubt they would have thought someone was an alias from a year ago :D

Do you know the address?

Also, if you wish to have me back, could you please make it clear in the offchance of it influencing the decision?

Thanks!

mods@sigames.com I think is the email address.

PS I don't remember you previously so have no opinion either way on if you should be granted another chance.

Archived