Decreasing player attributes

42885580.png

Lol.. what on earth happened to warrant such a decline in ability. I know stats decreasing is supposed to happen but this kind of thing happens every time I start a game. One or more players gets a huge amount of attributes decreased early in the season but they never seem to go back normal.. even if so a few stats go back to what they were but the majority are still down :thdn:

By the way I am using Tug's training. And Luis Fabiano in the example doesn't think well of the high training workload. Neither does Romaric, but his stats have actually gone up so I don't think that's the reason. It wouldn't be a problem if the attributes went back to how they started but how does one go about preventing this catastrophe?

It does seem pretty random. I think there should be some feedback as to why this happens but I don't think there is anything you can do about it and the game is certainly not going to tell you why.

In my experience the player always regains it within a few months unless they are old.

Would be nice if trainin reports where more detailed. I think every one would like to here why a player did not train well, be it personal issues or just lazyness.

Was he just back from injury?

Try putting him on a different striker schedule, that might help him get better agian.

Since there are no competitive matches in his stats, I assume that this is the start of the season. All player attributes will fall over the close season to some extent, but will normally recover to the same level with training and competitive games. Worth keeping an eye on though.

Archived