Youngster

At 14 I think he's too young to move to another club. Just keep him in the youth team until he's 16 then give him some games in the first team and don't train him too hard as this will help prevent potentially long term injuries. Thats what I would do anyway.

How do you know that he has the potential to be the best player in the world?

Is it your opinion?

Anyway, advice.

When he hits 17+, he should be getting 20+ games a year (subs including) if you want him to progress. If he is as good as you say, then you could possibly play him first-team all of the time by 18ish (maybe younger/older).

Alternatively, give him a season out on loan in a decent standard of a division as soon as possible.0

What position does he play, as it is quite important when deciding on training schedules?

Have you got a screenshot?

What you should know is if your going off the coach reports on potential, their are many players in FM that have the "potential" on coach reports, but around 30% of them if lucky will get anywhere near that!

Where did you get that from?

In my experience, around 60% or more reach their coaches stated potential. If you have good enough scouts, and coaches, they will predict it more accurately and so, their stated potential can be reached.

Where did you get that from?

In my experience, around 60% or more reach their coaches stated potential. If you have good enough scouts, and coaches, they will predict it more accurately and so, their stated potential can be reached.

In my youth teams from Barcelona, a top club after with state of the art youth facilities, year in year out had youngsters promoted to youth team all having potential to be as good as the first team players, but not all of them got anywhere near that potential, just because i didnt have enough space for them to give them the games they needed, it will happen at most clubs....

Nowhere near 60% of youngsters reach the potential coaches say they will.

I use feeder clubs and loans to a large extreme with my youngsters so, I don't need them all to be playing in the first team and they still reach their potential.

Because you are Barcelona, you already have a world-class squad and so, putting youngsters in will weaken it which you cannot afford to do in the best competitions. If you play lower-league, most youngsters can easily reach their potential as it is less of a risk to put them in the first-team.

Archived