What - no new patch?

The 9.3.0 patch came out in february, there are no new patches/updates planned for Football Manager 2009? Now they're already rigging up to take our money for Football Manager 2010.

I hoping there will be a new patch, preferably one that takes the optimization of the Match engine a step further to make it work and look better. I also want the patch to include general bugfixes and update all the teams since the transfer window is about to close.

It's also nonsense that its not possible for small teams to expand stadiums beyond a certain point, it makes 'living the dream' of taking a team from nothingness to the top impossible. My board refuses to expand my stadium and I've read on here that I need in the 100s of millions to buy a entirely new one, which is absolutely not possible for a casual gamer to do before the next FM is ready to be bought. There is no way that kind of money can be generated. It was a huge downer to find out that there are restrictions like that in the game after putting a lot of time into the game.

Come on!

Cheers.

It's also nonsense that its not possible for small teams to expand stadiums beyond a certain point, it makes 'living the dream' of taking a team from nothingness to the top impossible. My board refuses to expand my stadium and I've read on here that I need in the 100s of millions to buy a entirely new one, which is absolutely not possible for a casual gamer to do before the next FM is ready to be bought. There is no way that kind of money can be generated. It was a huge downer to find out that there are restrictions like that in the game after putting a lot of time into the game.

You are right, this is nonsense. If a club really needs a new stadium they will take out a loan, you don't have to have hundreds of millions in the bank.

It isn't possible to take out a loan. It should definitely be possible in the game. And to name another example of how it can be done, in real life, my crappy local Norwegian Tippeliga club Aalesund had a larger main sponsor, namely Colorline fund their new stadium, naming it Colorline Stadium. If that hadn't happened the stadium had probably remained a dream for them.

Give us more options please. It sort of ruined the game for me that I couldn't take the team I wanted up into the clouds by great and patient managing work.

It isn't possible to take out a loan. It should definitely be possible in the game. And to name another example of how it can be done, in real life, my crappy local Norwegian Tippeliga club Aalesund had a larger main sponsor, namely Colorline fund their new stadium, naming it Colorline Stadium. If that hadn't happened the stadium had probably remained a dream for them.

Give us more options please. It sort of ruined the game for me that I couldn't take the team I wanted up into the clouds by great and patient managing work.

It is possible to get a loan for the stadium and stadium sponsorship is included in the game. Both have happened to me in games in the past.

I played too many seasons to try and find ways to earn the money while spamming my board with requests to expand it. If the options were there, they were hidden like a famous pirate's treasure, with no map to point me in the direction of where to dig. Moot.

I hoping there will be a new patch, preferably one that takes the optimization of the Match engine a step further to make it work and look better. I also want the patch to include general bugfixes and update all the teams since the transfer window is about to close.

There are database updates (usually found in the Editors Hideaway) which will update teams - so in that respect you can easily resolve that part.

You may already know this already so I do apologize if this is the case :)

Archived