How to Repay PFA loan?

Hopefully this is the right forum this time...

FM09, made a transfer with plenty of money to complete, however I get a message popping up saying I've been placed under a transfer embargo by the PFA because they had to pick up the cost of a player I couldn't afford.

As far as I can tell, I've got plenty of money not only to pay fully for the player, but also to repay the loan.

My problem is that I can't find where to repay the loan and regain powen over my teams transfers.

Any help is (again) greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Never heard of this. Must be infuriating.

Hopefully in future versions you can "push" your board to refinance loans earlier, like how Wenger does by saying, "I do not plan on buying any more playerz, non, Senderock is good enuff," so the board invest the money elsewhere. Or I tell them that they can negotiate better rates on my £500m debt by paying it off quicker as I have no intention of buying too many players in the future (and getting fired when demanding for more money).

As far as I can tell, I've got plenty of money not only to pay fully for the player, but also to repay the loan.

My feeling is this is not true. Are there any other loans with repayment date coming up? Any contractual obligations? Maybe you made a mistake giving one of the new signings a huge transfer fee or something.

Technically this loan should be repaid the moment you have enough money in your account to afford the repayment.

• 3 years later...

Archived