Scouting Help for a Noob.

Hi everyone.

I've looked through the searching bit, couldn't really find anything that would help me though. So Apologies if this has been posted here somewhere in recent history.

Anyway, I decided to manage a small Blue Square Premier team. The scouts are terrible of course, so I decide to sign 2 new ones with pretty decent JudgP/JudgA/Det stats, and who also got some knowledge from other countries. (like, let's say Brazil,Argentina and France).

So now my question is, how will players from South America come up?

I mean, I almost only see players from the countries of which I inputted my double nationality at the start from the game. I let my new scouts go to the countries where they got some knowledge from, like Spain or France, but they don't really come up in numbers on my player search screen or anything.

I thought if I would get a scout with some knowledge from new countries and go there, I would get a good lot of new players...what I am doing wrong.

Looks like I don't really understand the scounting bit.:confused:

Could anyone please help me?

Thanks!

If a scout can go to France and you send him, in a few weeks he'll report back on the players he recommends. It's a news item. Make sure he has knowledge of the country, and use the filters to restrict him to what you want - it's no good him recommending Benzema to your BSP side.

You cant. How many non-EU players currently play in the BSP? Any player that would want to join your team will be so rubbish that he won't be able to get a work permit.

...and use the filters to restrict him to what you want - it's no good him recommending Benzema to your BSP side.

From my experience, scouts only report on players that are at least "interested" in joining your team. Regardless of filters.

So how do I get loads of players on my player screen then?

I let a scout go to a country where he had some knowledge of, and he comes back with only a couple of reports.

Send him back, the longer he is there the more knowledge he gains.

On the other hand its possible he can't find anyone that he thinks is suitable.

Archived