Match engine is BROKEN!

I often have 4-5 shots in woodwork, opponent has 1 shot on goal. I loose.

I have 3-4 100% chances. Opponent have 1. I loose. Time after time.

I get 2-3 injured players each match. Opponent gets none. I loose. Wtf is it with these injuries all the time?? I play 9.3.0 and STILL I get ****loads of injuries!!

I have 60% possession. I loose.

Opponent changes formation 2 (!!!) times after I have pressed the confirmation button to my new changed tactical orders!

Waiting 30 minutes for my new orders to change, is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long! And yes, it has happened! Imagine what this does when I have man marked any opposition players who changes position; It means a LOSS for me!!

I never EVER do the same against the match engine whatsoever. If I could say this was happening to me just as often the other way, I would not mind, but NO, it does NOT do so.

These statistics are driving me MAD and theres NO chance in hell that I will buy any "FM 10" until these issues are fixed. I am bloody tired of seing supernatural behavior against me time after time, and rarely ever see any from my team.

I have played FM since the days of CM2, which means for like 15 years, and I have to say these statistics are the worst EVER from any version in this series.

Rant over & steam let out. For now.

Edit: Oh yeah; when I use internet, the game disconnects it, and end up in a crash. So as long as I play this crap game I cant surf or follow this thread.... Bloody amusing, eh?

I agree about the opposition changing formation instantly.Something i noticed is that no matter how many times i replay a match i always get similar results.Even when i change formation and tactics.How can the AI have a tactics that can beat you no matter what you do.

The game engine is dictated by unrealistic tactical decisions and a massive, unrealistic impact in terms of teamtalks.

Also, the injury system is just incredible. No matter what you do, there will be an occasion every season where you have at least six first team long term injuries - even with Patch 9.3.

So, yes, it's the buggiest FM in existence. However, you WILL have a lot of fanboys on this thread to defend the game to the hilt, it'll drag on six pages and then die a death with no ending in sight.

Good fun!

All that said, still the best modern management sim there is.

Archived