Low rep league, big rep players?

Hi im looking to start a new game but with only one or two nations loaded with around 5 or six leagues/divisions in total, can anybody recommend a low rep league that can attract a good quality of players, sorry if this has been asked before, thanks in advance,

Thomas.

You will face the same problems in any low rep league to attract big players. It may be easiest to sign rather big names as the old firm, so Scotland might be an option, also the Netherlands. But don't expect being able to sign Mesi just because you have the money.

You will face the same problems in any low rep league to attract big players. It may be easiest to sign rather big names as the old firm, so Scotland might be an option, also the Netherlands. But don't expect being able to sign Mesi just because you have the money.

Thanks for the reply, ill give these two leagues a go, but i have just started one with FC Vaduz in the swiss super league they seem to have some decent players but i have only played one game so ill see how it goes ,but after i will try a game with both the scotland and the netherlands loaded.

Thanks for the reply, ill give these two leagues a go, but i have just started one with FC Vaduz in the swiss super league they seem to have some decent players but i have only played one game so ill see how it goes ,but after i will try a game with both the scotland and the netherlands loaded.

If you plan to play in Scotland then I would suggest that if you want a bit of a challange then you choose a team outside the old firm. I think playing in Scotland is too easy if you pick Celtic or Rangers.

Archived