Crunch Talks

You can interact with the player, but not much. I'd like something like this included. Perhaps you could persuade your star player who "wants to leave to further their career" to stay by telling him to "stick with me, and we can achieve what your looking for soon" or word to that effect, and obviously with other options aswell. It could also be used when trying to sign players aswell. It may give people an actual chance of trying to get around the club rep thing that makes a lot of players "flattered by interest".

Yes i also think SI should implement this ino the game, this game is meant to be a football manager simulation game but SI somehow manage to create a transfer system where by you have into one to one interaction. Whereas in real life 9/10 times managers try to persuade players to join there club

I'd like to have an option where one of my star players would encourage another player to join the club. ie "At today's press conference Rooney stated that he would love to see Tevez stay at OT and would relish the chance to work alongside him in the future".

Archived