The "I sucks at tactics!" Thread

So i tried several tactics and tweaking and over-thinking and all that, to no success! I've made a dream team at Hoffenheim because my transfer dealing and all that are great, but i really seem to suck at tactics.

I've lost the first 4 matches to the season and i'm hopeless. I have the likes of Mario Gomez, Felipe (of Udinese), Bolzoni, D'Alessandro, Obasi, Jansen and Asenjo in the team, but i still seem to fail.

Any coleagues with me here?

Go to the tactics forum, they should be able to help. One thing I'll say is when bringing in lots of new players they take a while to gel, so maybe it's not your tactics, just players still settling in.

So i tried several tactics and tweaking and over-thinking and all that, to no success! I've made a dream team at Hoffenheim because my transfer dealing and all that are great, but i really seem to suck at tactics.

I've lost the first 4 matches to the season and i'm hopeless. I have the likes of Mario Gomez, Felipe (of Udinese), Bolzoni, D'Alessandro, Obasi, Jansen and Asenjo in the team, but i still seem to fail.

Any coleagues with me here?

Lots of colleages, there are many other people who have tactical problems. Check out the Tactics Forum and also Tactical Theoroms and Frameworks is a good read.

Archived