Favoured Personell and then ...not

just finished my second season with man city, winning league cup two years running, winning the uefa cup and finishing 4th 2 years running.... i made it into Favoured Personell and my rep is World Class. :-)

Half way through season 3 and i have just checked and i am no longer on Favoured personell...

GUTTED...

this happened to anyone else?

Yep, managed to win the European Cup with Olympique Lyonnais when my club reputation was National, which got me onto the Favoured Personnel list. Only for it to vanish 4 weeks later when the new season started. I abandoned the game in the end, because my club rep would rise to 7800 (Continental) and then fall back to 7100 (National) through the season, despite winning the League and European Cup. Which meant i could never attract any players.

just finished my second season with man city, winning league cup two years running, winning the uefa cup and finishing 4th 2 years running.... i made it into Favoured Personell and my rep is World Class. :-)

Half way through season 3 and i have just checked and i am no longer on Favoured personell...

GUTTED...

this happened to anyone else?

Count yourself lucky dude! I'm managing Celtic. 12 league titles, 6 CL's, countless cups, 100% record home and away against Rangers...

Not a hint of Fav personnel.

Oh but a Qutarian regen winger who's played 20 games for us has somehow cemented his place in Celtic history. Even tho he's played for Chelsea for the past two seasons...

Archived