The depth of FM09

I just got FM09 on Sunday, and I'm flabbergasted with the depth of the game. I really like these sort of games, and looking forward to udnerstanding everything within the game. Though I need a little help on understanding everything.

Are there any guides/faqgs etc...That tells you EVERYTHING about the game, or some information etc...

Also Guys: How long did it take you to et used to it?

PS. Any tips/info/help appreicated. Feel free to tell me anything about the game please.:)

Ok Thanks. How lnog did it take you to et used to the depth?

I've been playing the game since CM 01/02 (apparently you have to have started in 93' to be hardcore ;)) but I can tell you that the game still surprises me from time to time.

However after about three straight seasons with a club that you should know most of what there is to know.

Don't get disheartened if you don't at first succeed, just create a new manager and start again somewhere else. You can be a great success in one place and a comparative faliure at another (RE: Juande Ramos at Sevilla vs. Juande Ramos at Tottenham).

One of the great things about FM is that if two people sit down and play, the chances are they will have two completely different experiance of the game. There's simply so much scope to try something new.

Thanks. Yeah, I like games like this - tactical and games you have to make lots of small decisions. It's also the sort of he game I can imagine people learning new things everyday until they stop playing it until they stop, another thing I like.

The reason I ask, is because I always like to be in control, and with so much things to manage, it can be hard. Like In Fifa 09 when Playing Manager Mode, I always wanted to know who I had coming up in the Cup or whatever etc...I'm finding it hard in FM09. but then again I've only been playing it since Sunday.:)

Hey Sound, yeah the game is certainly in depth. All I can suggest is my routine when I take over a new club, get the training sorting, get your scouts sorted to start seeking out new players and assess your team and try and work out who you want to play where

Archived