Need help

Hi,

I am new to this game. I am been searching these on internet for past few days but I can't find the answer :confused:

- How can I cancel the friendly matches?

- If there are multiple human players, how can I retire/cancel the other player if he doesn't want to play anymore?

Thanks!

Hi,

I am new to this game. I am been searching these on internet for past few days but I can't find the answer :confused:

- How can I cancel the friendly matches?

- If there are multiple human players, how can I retire/cancel the other player if he doesn't want to play anymore?

Thanks!

first one, go to the tactics menu, click on "matches" on the left, and then it should show you the schedule with several buttons at the bottom, one of which is "Cancel friendly". Choose the friendly you want to cancel and click that button

bloody hell... thats never happened to me.. the ass man has always done a good job, fitness wise and team talks...... Maybe get a better ass man?

This guy had good stats in the relevant areas. I have never seen an ass man do a good job no matter how good he is supposed to be.

Usually they will pick some useless reserve team player for every friendly, but never pick some of your first-teamers who end up being completely unfit as a result. They just seem to pick their preferred starting eleven instead of making sure everyone gets enough playing time to be fit for the start of the season.

Archived