how many apperances

This is on area that really lacks stats wise, you should be able to filter the players history to include overall without clicking each season. I think there should be a list of competitions on the filter button and you can tick or untick them to show total stats for each competition on their own.

The only way other that in the best eleven like dafuge said is click on the arrows next to each season and use a calculator or paper. I completely agree this should have added a long time ago. I have never understood why they thought people would be more interested in the league stats than overall stats but the option to have both is a definite must for the future.

The only way other that in the best eleven like dafuge said is click on the arrows next to each season and use a calculator or paper. I completely agree this should have added a long time ago. I have never understood why they thought people would be more interested in the league stats than overall stats but the option to have both is a definite must for the future.

I've read before it's some sort of limitation in the coding... sounds like BS to me but more stats options all round would be great.

Archived