Barca - The New Arsenal!

Im playing as Real Madrid. Im in my 3rd season. After a highly productive first season. I won the Super Spainish Cup, League, Champions League, Lost 1 nil to Betis in Spainish Cup final.

In my second season I Won the World Cup Championship, Super Cup and thats been it ever since.

Barca went 57 games unbeaten in the league. one and a half seasons.

Has anyone seen a team do this? Not your team but a team controlled by the computer?

This season they have scored 33goals in 11 games letting 3 in.

They finally lost to 18th in the league 1nil. Osanana I think.

Sorry about the spelling as im rushing at work and dont want to get caught.

I am playing as Barcelona and Real Madrid have only lost once in the last 2 season against Recreativo. Last season they went undefeated but so did I to take the league on goals difference. Madrid also seem to have the best defense in the world which is extremely strange.

I'm on a massive unbeaten run with Liverpool at the moment and Arsenal are right behind me. With Arsene they went 3 years only loosing about 4 times, whilst over the last 3 years with Ramos at the helm they have only lost about 6 times. In his first year they stayed unbeaten with me until the 32nd game, he didn't win again that season! I think it was 4 draws 2 losses while I finished strong with 6 wins, still, I only took the league by 5 points as I drew my first 5 games! stupid pre-season injuries!

Archived