Weather/Temperature

Has anyone found their players playing to a different standard under different weather conditions/temperatues?? I have several South American players who always seems to perform better when the temperature is at least 24 degrees? They are also worse from November onwards and during nightgames. I have found eastern european players to play worse as it gets warmer!

The only exception I have found is European midweek matches, the South Americans seem to be better then. What I'd like to know is the temperature before a game listed - is is the temperature before the game/in the town city - or if it the temperature on the pitch/in the stadium? What I'm thinking is the extra lights/cameras and excitement from the fans make the pitch warmer and them play better. Also - surely the extra pies and bovrils bought during the game will heat the stadium and therefore them. Is this taken into account? Perhaps there should be an option to put your undersoil heating on whilst not needed, just to make sure you keep your South Americans happy.

What I'm thinking is the extra lights/cameras and excitement from the fans make the pitch warmer and them play better. Also - surely the extra pies and bovrils bought during the game will heat the stadium and therefore them.

Looking at it a bit too deeply I feel. Also, even with bovril, I reckon an autumn night is going to be colder than a winters day

Looking at it a bit too deeply I feel. Also, even with bovril, I reckon an autumn night is going to be colder than a winters day

Surely the lights from all the camera there would have an impact as well? Perhaps their could be a way to lower the price of pies and bovrils for certain games to heat your players up?

When you manage a lower league's team, there should be an option to encourage fans keep the heating on in their cars and park them really close to the stadium :thup:

Heat up the ground on the cheap ;)

Surely the lights from all the camera there would have an impact as well? Perhaps their could be a way to lower the price of pies and bovrils for certain games to heat your players up?

Please tell me you're joking. The game is good, not THAT good though

Archived