Board unhappy with club stature?

Just for a little bit of context, I took over an Italian C2 team and after about ten years finally won them promotion to Serie A. Then after time I won the Champions League AND the league championship.

So on the board confidence screen the board are saying that : 'they are deeply concerned with how the club's reputation is being tarnished by performances on the pitch' Or words to that effect.

So what's up with that? Surely the rise from nobodies to the best in Europe in about 15 years is great for the board. I would assume it is a bug, but if anybody knows any different please suggest some ideas, because its really frustrating me.

Despite this, it's a great game, cheers SI:thup:

Have you been kicking the opposition off the pitch by any chance??

Nope, we've got one of the best disciplinary records in Serie A and i can't remember the last time we've had a red card. So long as I'm in no danger of losing my job it's not that big a deal, but it is a bit infuriating.

I've seen other people say about it before and they've all thought it's a bug.

I don't know if it's to do with the level of performance your team is putting in - board seem to want you to win 10-0 against clubs with a lot lower reputation, if you're only winning 1-0 against a bottom of the league table then they consider it a bad reputation item as you should be winning by more.

I've seen other people say about it before and they've all thought it's a bug.

I don't know if it's to do with the level of performance your team is putting in - board seem to want you to win 10-0 against clubs with a lot lower reputation, if you're only winning 1-0 against a bottom of the league table then they consider it a bad reputation item as you should be winning by more.

Yeah I considered that as well, around the Christmas period my forum slumped and was drawing games 0-0 and scraping 1-0 wins. But the end of the season I beat chelsea 5-1 in a Champions league semi-final, beat Fiorentina 5-0 in the italian cup and beat Roma 4-1 on the last day of the season. I could maybe understand it if I was AC milan, but I'm an unknown small club.

No, I know I'm not a small club anymore, but in comparison to Ac Milan and Juventus I am still i would assume? Every Single year I've managed to improve the club's position in the league, so I really don't understand the complaint about club stature.

Is it an actual problem for me? By that I mean, is there a chance I could be sacked because of it?

Archived