fm 08 or fm 07

hi, my laptop is been taking away for repair so i have to use the house computer which graphics card just isn't up to scratch for fm 09, i am about to start a game with either 07 or 08, which one is the best to play, also which team ahould i go.:thup::D:);)

thanks

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=129237

That will give you some insight.

As for FM07, more interesting teams might be

Juventus - Giant in a lower league

Liaoning FC - They play in the Chinese league, but have a satellite team (Reserve Team) known as Liaoning Guangyuan FC in the Singapore league. It's like managing two teams at once whilst being able to transfer players between the teams easily. Not sure if they still exist in 7.0.2 patch.

Kingfisher East Bengal FC - Bad squad to start with, but with a stadium capacity of 120k, you can end up dominating Asian football. This can apply for FM08 too.

i would say fm07. fm08 is quicker though so if its for a short time maybe try 08.

fm07 better match engine and better regens though. fm08 still has cheat tactics, another step backwards from SI.

07 will maybe run a bit better due to there not being so many features personally i would go for 05 or 06 (if you have either) but that nostalgia for ya! if not then go for 07

i think they refined the code for 08 gunner and made it run much more smoother despite any other "added" features. the saving for me was much quicker as other stuff on the same computer. my friend who got them both aswell told me they worked on making the 08 code quicker aswell.

no substitute for quality tho. and that is as we all agree 07. yea gunner 06 was good i think. and 05 aswell. proper realistic chelsea tactics back then

Archived