How to sell wanted players?

Hi

How to sell wanted players for a big deal? I bought 3-4 players that I need, and I have 4 players that are wanted by: Man U, Bayern, Lyon, Inter, Chelsea,... So, I am interested what is the best thing to do, to get a big transfer? If his value is 6 million euro, what is the max that I can get? And how to do that?

Thanks

I did, and they don't want to pay. 6 mil value, I tried 4 now, and 8 on 24 months, no offer. But, AI teams get transfers over 25 million. When I ask a player, they want 3x more money that his value

It is not the player, I am asking for the whole team. I want to sell this 4 players, they played a lot of matches, and they deserve their value. So, I can sell them for more money. But how?

AI is selling players, that play just 10 games in a season, for a lot of money. How does he do that?

I have trouble to sell players as well, I offered 1M for bellamy first season and no teams are interested

In Bellamy? Well.....

If you want to get rid of players and offer them out, you'll have to take a hit on the price - supply & demand, see.

If you want a good price and the player is wanted, play hard ball - sit patient and wait for the offers to come, then negotiate from a position of strength. That's life, see?

Normally if they have 'Wanted' you just leave them. When the transfer window comes around you will get random offers, from the week before to all the way to the end of the window. Just try and improve these offers a bit.

If all else fails, transfer list him, and offer him out on loan. Teams will come in with a fee and future fee for him. I have found in my saves that teams find this kind of deal more attractive.

If all else fails, transfer list him, and offer him out on loan. Teams will come in with a fee and future fee for him. I have found in my saves that teams find this kind of deal more attractive.

Yes. The 'option to buy' clause always seems to be taken up by the club. So he goes on loan for a small fee, but however pants he is the club will still buy him for the agreed amount - you just have to wait a year.

Archived