Loan offer withdrawn

Why are loan renewals so hard to sort ?

I really don't understand why so many players refuse to extend the loan, or the club withdraws bid if you negotiate it

2 examples:

1) A team had one of my kids on loan.... they came in with loan renewal offer, for 5 month deal.

I added "can play in cup matches", hence, greatly helping their cause, at no extra cost to that club, they came back with "withdrawn offer"

There is no chance this would happen as was helping them out

2) A team came in for renewal, offering to pay 50% of wages, me being kind negotiated and decided that they could have him for 0%, no wage contribution ..... low and behold, stupid FM strikes again, the club withdraws the offer

So many times also when players turn down the renewal, yet then go out on loan to a team worse than where they were

crazy

HuddersfieldOwl I know it can get very frustrating. Try to offer loanees to everyone in your terms generally they offer what you want like can play in cups and can be recalled. I tend to not ask for any wage contribution like you so it should be easy to get offers.

Is there anyway to get the Ass Man to deal with loaning players?

Basically reject offers from clubs who won't really help the player develop and accept the offers from the clubs that will?

Maybe even seek clubs that'll help development taking into consideration things like training facilities, whether they'd be able to get into the first team and other things like that. If not it could be a very good option to add.

Archived