Slow Football Manager

ok so im running football manager 2009 on quite an old computer. its running a bit slow but i have

2gb of ram. My main problem i think is my cpu which is only 1.8ghz. its a AMD Sempron 3000+.

i was just wondering whether there are anyways that i can make football manager run faster especially with the procesing and overall just make it run faster on this computer.

ok so im running football manager on quite an old computer. its running a bit slow but i have

2gb of ram. My main problem i think is my cpu which is only 1.8ghz. its a AMD Sempron 3000+.

i was just wondering whether there are anyways that i can make football manager run faster especially with the procesing and overall just make it run faster on this computer.

i have a similar problem so will be watching this thread with interest

"There is currently no text in this page, you can search for this page title in other pages or edit this page. "

????????????

i believe that the link is wrong and its missing the ) on the end so the link is

http://footballmanagerwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=Tips_on_making_your_game_run_faster_(PC_Edition)

Anyway ive tried a few on this page and it didnt help that much.

i think i may have figured it out. Apparently i have too many leagues loaded. is there a way of disabling a few leagues so it can run faster.

Only by starting a new game- remember also to reduce the detail level on the leagues you select.

How much stuff do you have running at the same time? Have a look at the bottom right of your desktop and right click on each icon to see if there is an option to disable them. Then open up the task manager and select processes then stop as many of these as you can.

Archived