Jumping and Heading needs improvement!

Why is it that the stats here don't seem to mean anything in the game engine?

Players who are terrible at Jumping and Heading frequently score headers. Nilmar scored more headers for me than Milevskyi and I have a player with 5 Heading and 4 Jumping and he regularly scores headers.

Other factors will affect how well a player headers the ball in certain situation. Positioning, Composure, Bravery, Anticipation, Strength etc. will all have an impact too.

Pace seems to be very important too. I've noticed very fast players tend to get a lot of headers.

Height is a big factor too. I have had 6'7" strikers/defenders without great heading/jumping that have been colossul in the air.

To be honest, I would expect Nilmar to score more headers than Milevskyi having watched them both play a few times irl.

Height is a big factor too. I have had 6'7" strikers/defenders without great heading/jumping that have been colossul in the air.

To be honest, I would expect Nilmar to score more headers than Milevskyi having watched them both play a few times irl.

Nope, height and weight are only cosmetic. They do not affect the ME.

Why is it that the stats here don't seem to mean anything in the game engine?

Players who are terrible at Jumping and Heading frequently score headers. Nilmar scored more headers for me than Milevskyi and I have a player with 5 Heading and 4 Jumping and he regularly scores headers.

I have the opposite experience. Players with high jumping and heading seem to NEVER lose a high ball to a weaker player (especially those ping-pongs in the middle of the pitch).

Archived