What causes this?

This is the second player that I have had inexplicably drop 2 points in almost every category. He was playing really well, on pace to break season records and he goes away to play his first international game and this happens:

pinastatloss.jpg

No injuries, was the starting player in almost every game. I'm trying to understand what I did so that I can avoid it in the future. A two point drop across the board? Went from stud to back-up in one week.

:mad:

werkz

If it's the end of the season then it happens to most players.

It is nearing the end of the first 'half' of the season. Mexico's First Division has two seasons - Apertura & Clausura. I am in the last week before the playoffs for the First Season,

Nobody else on the team seems to be affected yet. Slight drops here and there, but nothing like this.

It is nearing the end of the first 'half' of the season. Mexico's First Division has two seasons - Apertura & Clausura. I am in the last week before the playoffs for the First Season,

Nobody else on the team seems to be affected yet. Slight drops here and there, but nothing like this.

Maybe he burnt out, as he is still only 22 and if he have played a lot of football he might have done too much too quick and burnt out.

Maybe he burnt out, as he is still only 22 and if he have played a lot of football he might have done too much too quick and burnt out.

So - just give im rest and he'll return back or do I have to rest him and rebuild his stats?

I had a player that dropped from CA 162 to 140. Luckily I sold him to Inter before he went all the way down past 155. Didnt understand it as he was getting games and such, but he just returned from being on loan. So maybe he didnt have enthusiasm to play for the club??

Archived