The effect of no holiday?

In Finnish premier league holiday season is normally in November. But if a team manages to get into the group stage of the Champions League, players won't go into the holiday "mode" because one or two of the games are played in November. I would guess that Finnish league isn't the only league affected with this because there's some others where matches are played in summer also.

Any ideas how missing the holidays will affect players?

Players who dont get a break will struggle at the end of the following season unless you can rest them during the season.

Could this lead to a loss of attributes? I'm asking because first time ever I'm seeing some declines in attributes where there shouldn't be any. It would be wonderful if it's because they're so jaded. This way I would know what do better when the next similar situation happens.

By the way, is there anyway to get even a hint about player's jadedness-level?

Thank you for your answers FrazT and phnompenhandy!

Bear in mind that in a normal season, there is a good chance that attributes will fall at some time due to injuries, normal tiredeness and games played. They also drop in the off season but should recover with rest and recovery

Thanks again for your answers. I was wondering if there's a way to "simulate" the effect of holiday? If I end up in the Champions League's group stage, I could have my holiday season in December. Is it the same thing if I right click my player and put his training schedule to "rest 1 week"?

I guess that in game holiday season means only that there's no training or games for players.

After searching and reading through quite many threads, I saw some remarks about being able to interact with the players about their holidays. For example you could request a player to come back from holiday. If that's correct, maybe some day we'll have an option to recommend a holiday for person. Or, even better, club's boards asks from the manager when he wants to have the holiday period.

Archived