can you program the takeover of a club?

http://www.footballmanagerwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=EDT#EDT_Files

Third point from the bottom:

"BOARD_TAKEOVER" "First Name" "Common Name" "Surname" "DD.MM.YYYY" "Nationality" "Favourite Team" "Nation" "Number" "String" - This will insert a person into the game who will be a chairman and pursue a takeover in the future in the game. The team chosen will be their favourite team if one is specifed, a team from the nation specifed in a favourite team is not specifiec or a random team. The String is what their company is called and the number field is not used. So an example of this is "BOARD_TAKEOVER" "Peter" "" "O'Brien" "12.12.1960" "England" "Celtic" "Scotland" "" "EDT Business". The date is the date of birth of the person.

I prefer to to be left down to luck.. I'm yet to have one in 09 but my board have made millions from my wheelings and dealings with free players and kids along with good performance in the League and League Cup. We were also in Europe in our first season in the Prem cause I won the league cup in the Championship so they're doing ok with my in charge lol..

I figured while they're making money they're not going to be taken over and that to increase my chances i'd have to be in dire need of a takeover. Odds are that is has nothing to do with it and its just random.

Archived