Sharing The Top Goalscorer Award

I can't see the screenshot but if it's the Golden Boot Award does it not depend on which league you are playing in. For instance, if you play in England, your goals get mutiplied by 2. Whereas if you playing in Scotland they get mutiplied by 1.5, since it is a lower standard league. I may be wrong but it certainly used to be done like this.

I can't see the screenshot but if it's the Golden Boot Award does it not depend on which league you are playing in. For instance, if you play in England, your goals get mutiplied by 2. Whereas if you playing in Scotland they get mutiplied by 1.5, since it is a lower standard league. I may be wrong but it certainly used to be done like this.

Sorry mate its all for Celtic its the leagues top scorer

arsenal you appear to be right thanks for sheding some light on to it :)

Sorry mate its all for Celtic its the leagues top scorer

arsenal you appear to be right thanks for sheding some light on to it :)

Fair play mate.

In that case I think it is either goal ratio per game.

Although looking again at European award - it seems if you end up on the same score as someone else it takes into account the average rating! This surely can;t be right IRL.

Fair play mate.

In that case I think it is either goal ratio per game.

Although looking again at European award - it seems if you end up on the same score as someone else it takes into account the average rating! This surely can;t be right IRL.

cant be cause there would be lots of different ways of getting a rating throughout the season

Archived