3rd season

I am currently in my third season as the manager of Peterborough. I got promoted through the playoffs up to the championship in my first season, and i then came a very good 5th place in the championship but unfortunately losing to Stoke in the playoff semi-final.

I then bought some new players to hopefully get promoted in my third season and I have a very good team in my eyes with all of my players coach reports saying a 'good player for most premier division sides'.

But for some reason i cannot win a game :mad:

Can anyone please tell me/help me with this problem so that I can start winning games again and hopefully get as far up in the league as possible.

Many Thanks!

You say you bought some new players?

How many new players?

It could have been this that affected your performances..

Are they all different nationalities, this affects the time it takes for your team to gel.

Maybe as the season goes on, your form will improve, it may all start from just one lucky win.

i found after i signed too many players with my QPR team we kept losing. but after about 8 games i started winning and won the league

so that could be your prob. just stick with it

also buying too many player with different nationalities not only gelling with the squad but it could also be the lack of communication bacause the language barrier maybe, i think this was the problem i had for a while with QPR, when my striker would not perform what i expected from him (he still only knows basic english and i had him a season)

Archived