How do you punish your player?

Im sure most of us managers come across some S-hole player some point in our career,no matter what you do you wont win over them or being a traitor by not signing a new contract and free transfer himself to another club next season left me with zero transfer fee from him. Keep fining them isnt an option for me anymore since when FM made the squard upset about unfair treatment. Im wondering what actions would you guys do to these players who rebel you and the club.Here is what I do to them.

Since obviously these players have no future in this club I will relegate them the reserve team,then, I customise a new training regime solely for them, I specially name this regime, "HELL" :D I would have them do extreme intensive fitness training and GK training (they are outfield player) and play no part with other aspect of training.Due to this they got injured in training a lot!And what I do is to keep giving them injection after injection to make sure they always available to me even though I have no desire to play them. :D

Recently I did this to Adriano at INTER since I couldnt sell him as no club wants him and he is reluctant to go as well, suprisingly his response to his training schedule is that he is happy about it...I guess he likes to be tortured!:D I wish I could do more to players I hate though:p I remember in the past versions of FM when I could assign training scedule in the morning,afternoon and night time for a whole week,I would have these suckers run the moutain and bodybuilding ALL THE TIME 7 days a week!!

I know Im evil and i wonder i would be glad to know if there are any companions out there!

i signed a player who looked a prospect, but ended up useless, nobody wanted him, and he wouldnt leave the club, if i released him, it would cost me money i did not have, so i decided to set his training schedule individually, very heavy workload, and out of position.

I had a young welsh regen playing in the "kick anything that moves" defensive midfield position. Celtic approached him 6 months before his contract was up and he accepted. Since he was in bad form I decided to drop him altogether, putting him in a training schedule with no training at all. Looking at him a few months later I noticed his agression going up! Making him angry?

Archived