Unhappy players

Ok i am into the 3rd season with manutd, didnt win anything the 1st season,but the 2nd I won the prem and champ leauge.

now half way through the 3rd season (currently top of prem by 11 points) and progressed easily in the champs leauge.

Teams are bidding for my players, milian have bidded for ustari, i rejected, hes now unhappy.

Sakho inter bidded for him, i rejected he is now unhappy

also for ronaldo.

Think this needs looking at because its abit silly.

Plenty of players irl leave after one unhappy season, and plenty of players irl leave before 19.

But if they're leaving for a lower rep club, being offered less money, while playing first team football at a higher rep club in the CL, then yes, that's unrealistic.

I think it's random at times. Playing as Barcelona and winning double (La Liga and CL) in the last 2 years, Marcelo was constantly bidded by many big clubs, I rejected them all and he was fine. Until relegation threatened Liverpool come in and he was unhappy that I rejected a dirt cheap bid from them.

Why would a player who is winning trophies every year want to move to a falling club and not care about other big clubs. Its understandable if he wants to move to top clubs in other countries but not team that is about to be relegated and not playing in Europe.

Originally posted by tomtuck01:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cliff7197:

Teams bidding for Ronaldo, you reject, he's unhappy and that's silly.

2 words:

Real Madrid.

That argument doesn't really stack up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Care to explain why?

I think it would be better if there were more players that didnt want to leave in one season and were more loyal.

Just annoys me when I finally get an awesome team then all the giants come after my players. Sure it happens in real life but not my whole first team.

Ronaldo is certainly a good example, but if you want to nit-pick, how about Gareth Barry?

More and more, pro footballers (and their agents) and showing little loyalty and chasing the money (or 'chance to compete at a higher level')

Are Ustari and Sakho first team regulars? Maybe they feel that they should be and will get a change elsewhere.

hey players like being able to have options. Especially younger players who aren't regular starters but have potentials to be so.

I don't know much about your team but I can imagine a lot of your much younger players aren't featured in the starting line up regularly, and they could be in other clubs.

Also it's all about the money these days anyways, if someone offers them a wad of cash that they wouldn't get otherwise then they'll want to take it.

But, having said that, don't people feel like perhaps, perhaps being key here, that players in winning teams might feel more encouraged to stay with a winning clubs, I can certainly imagine that a few players have the ambition to win some silverware.

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

Ronaldo is certainly a good example, but if you want to nit-pick, how about Gareth Barry?

More and more, pro footballers (and their agents) and showing little loyalty and chasing the money (or 'chance to compete at a higher level')

Are Ustari and Sakho first team regulars? Maybe they feel that they should be and will get a change elsewhere.

ustari is and hes playing really good, sakho was on loan to middlesbrough the season b4, and sent him back the current season, but ferdinand got injured for 3 months so i recalled him,

I think it all depends on the players. Take Krkic as an example. I offered £32.5m for him, Barcelona allowed me to talk to him, then offered him 68k a week, every bonus under the sun and he still turned it down. Some players do have strong loyalty to their club, but it's becoming increasingly rarer.

Archived