Team Bonding Sessions-FM2010?

I know this would only be a small addition but it could still be used as a way of increasing morale and gaining relationships if possible.

Perhaps if the side was doing poorly in the league or competitions or maybe just to help new players adapt in the pre-season, you could take the squad off for some kind of bonding session, like we hear about IRL. As I say, this could help in changing relationships and keep players at the club etc, and you could have the option of where to take the players and when.

Thoughts?

i hadnt thought about the negative impact until hursty2 had mentioned the robinho case

that could of course be introduced too with players abandoning the team, but this should only be a rare occurrence as you don't get it often IRL

i hadnt thought about the negative impact until hursty2 had mentioned the robinho case

that could of course be introduced too with players abandoning the team, but this should only be a rare occurrence as you don't get it often IRL

Yeah.

For a team like United they could go to Spain but for clubs like Luton they'd go to Butlins:D

It would obviously incur a cost too.

Yeah.

For a team like United they could go to Spain but for clubs like Luton they'd go to Butlins:D

It would obviously incur a cost too.

Butlins is stretching nowadays, Pontins (the cheaper alternative) maybe!

I like the idea, but there must also be a negative affect though could possibly happen (fighting, drinking etc),

Butlins is stretching nowadays, Pontins (the cheaper alternative) maybe!

I like the idea, but there must also be a negative affect though could possibly happen (fighting, drinking etc),

A negative affect would definitely be needed this would depend on the proffesionalism of the team and players.

I can see it now.....

"Liverpool training session at Combat Paintball was a success.

However Fernando Torres and Stephen Gerard seem to be riding high after capturing the flag together and Xabi Alonso seems to have gone into himself after taking a paintball to the privates"

LOL

Also, a tip, never take Craig Bellamy on a golf weekend!

I can see it now.....

However Fernando Torres and Stephen Gerard seem to be riding high after capturing the flag together and Xabi Alonso seems to have gone into himself after taking a paintball to the privates"

LOL:D

10 Chrctr

I can see it now.....

LOLLL!

that's a great one!

I can see it now.....

Quality post, i could so see that happening IRL

i'd like to see them introduce pre-season training camps

with the money being deducted from your transfer/wage budget...i.e you could choose to go on a fancy foreign jaunt and lose some transfer cash (with benefits being a fitter squad with higher morale) or you could choose not to go and use the money to sign someone. With poorer clubs obviously getting no option.

Archived