Scouting playable/view only leagues

I've loaded England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain as playable leagues and Belgium, Holland, Portugal and Scotland as view-only. When I assign my scouts to a playable league, they return hundreds of scouted players while when scouting a view-only league they return just about ten or even less results. At first I thought it was down to the difference (small one) in my scouts' JPA/JPP. But when the same scout had the same results, I thought maybe I'm missing something.

What do you think about this? Have you noticed any difference to the number of players from various leagues you get by your scouts? Why is there so big difference even though both playable and view only leagues have complete fixtures?

Any ideas? I think it's important to know if something's wrong here. Otherwise, why bother scouting a view only league and get five or ten players? So, has it something to do with them being view-only( which would be unacceptable, at least), or with their reputation, or is it something else?

I've noticed the same thing, if i scout a region where i dont have a selected league then the scout comes back with very few players and mostly nothing. Surely there would be at least one prospect in a country that has over 60M population?

Active leagues are full of players while inactive leagues will have less players, but that depends on the database size that you're using. If you want to regularly scout a nation, but don't necessarily want that league active, use a ddt to add that nation's/league's players to the database.

No,no, all these leagues are active, I've loaded them at the start. It's just that some of them are view-only, that is I can't manage a club there, but their fixtures are processed normally, iirc. There must be something else,but thanks a lot, anyway :thup:

Putting a league on playable loads players from those leagues hence the loads of scout reports (more players), puting leagues on view-only doesn't load any extra players for that league (loads the same amount of players as it would if the league wasn't selected) hence less scout reports (less players).

Archived