Injuries....

Right, im getting sick of this!

What is it with the injurys? Its clearly a well known bug, if its not my game has major issues, im running the 9.3 patch and every game i have theres infinite injuries.

Last year on my current save injuries pretty much cost me the title with 9 of my starting 11 out for a long time, im averaging an injury every two matches or less this season!

Is there anything i can do to stop this happening? Or are SI never going to fix the ****er! :eek:

Rant Over.

I dont think theres a problem, its just football, it happens irl where teams have selection worries, look at Everton with hardly any fit strikers and Sheff Utd who have been playing Greg Halford upfront due to an injury crisis, watch skysports news on a saturday morning where theyre giving team news and almost every team that comes up it says at least a couple of players are injured/are doubtful to play. Its football, deal with it, make your squad versatile to fill in for injurys.

What so when i have 22 players in my first team when 18 of them are injured on/off every season so i have to play the regens that appear in light text, thats "football" ?

Sorry, yes injuries are obviously part of football and they do plague, but its not "just football" when the amoun of injured players is ridiculessly high ALL the time, maybe in short stints but not every month!!

I personally have never had a problem with injuries except on the demo this year. Maybe there is something you could do with your training that would reduce injuries or are you making the players close down too much and making them tired and more likely to get injured. Do you have tackling at hard? This can also increase injuries.

You see it's not always the games fault.

Closing down is in my own half as tackling is hard, training is no too exntensive & i have the best fitness coaches around! Its really frustrating, i cant think of anything that would cause these injuries to go down the slightest.

Chill mate. I know it's annoying when injuries sets in and cost you something huge (It cost me a place in the champions league) however, it's something that managers IRL have to deal with to. Look at how injuries crippled Martin Jol's Tottenham which led to his sack. Tough luck that's all, you just have to "suck it up". Perhaps you can try getting a bigger squad and giving some of your youngsters a chance.

My advice is, if you get 8-9 players out consistently for most of the season for about 3-4 season, perhaps then you should take some screen shots and post it here again to convince the SI team to reduce the injury-proneness of players.

Otherwise cheers to the invention of physios!

Archived