Arabian Leagues

Bragenca

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bragenca:

Hi editorsicon_biggrin.gif. I watched Al Hilal El Saudi vs. Man Utd the other day and I'm shocked I can't manage a team from any of the Arabian countries. So could anyone bring Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Iraq etc. to FM08? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Bragenca.

You thinking of

- an Arabian Super League with clubs from different clubs from the Arabic World?

or

- different leagues from specific countries?

I completed yesterday a swap of Poland with Iran and it works great (in FM07). I could consider trying out making the same for 08 if there's some interest.

i'll throw in some support for this one. just downloaded the Egypt/Tunisia db and it's fantastic, really enjoying playing with the Egyptian teams and having been waiting for the UAE league for years.

If you can do it Aenariel you're a legend!

I'll try to get a hand on this over the weekend then, but I can't promise anything! icon_wink.gif

I'll probably go with a Super League (replacing Scotland perhaps) or UAE/Iran/Saudi Arabia replacing a country that matches the best their league systems. Will do some research.

Stay tuned!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bragenca:

Hopefully is he working on it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShirFarhad:

Iranian league would be great, thanks for the request, however Iran is not an Arabic country icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Iran isn't.

Now is the patch out, is somebody working on this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a chance another patch to be out, so I am gonna wait? I did it for FM07, and it took very long time. I don't want to do it twice. icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bcm:

OK, I am gonna start now with the saudi league by replacing the Israeli league. I will update you hopfully tonight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woah! Could start WW3 right there fella! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bcm:

OK, I am gonna start now with the saudi league by replacing the Israeli league. I will update you hopfully tonight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woah! Could start WW3 right there fella! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It has nothing to do with politics, the Israeli league and cups comp. are the most similar to the saudi league. icon_smile.gif

Archived