fotball is an old mans game

im playing my game the year is 2014 and im fed up iv got all these young talents and im doing ok but every other major club in the world are using old players i mean 33 and up there is nothing wrong with that but when i look at their skills they havent reclined at all its the other way around they are the best players ive ever seen like ballack at 38 its crazy they are just to good and these teams are using alot of them liverpool have only got one player under 29 in the starting eleven and they are using six over 32, its not just lfc its arsenal manu real and all the major clubs and thats crazy

What's fotball?:p

You being serious?? its an amazing game, derived from the the old greek game fotrock, this was first played about 10,000 years ago. It used to be played with a rock, with 4 players and a goat per team. The aim was to kick the rock in to the net with your fot.

Like an apendix, a fot wasn't needed in order for a body to function and evolution did away with it. But for those who don't know, a fot was a little nodule on a mans heel.

Over time, many players of fotrock suffered serious fot injuries as a result of constant fotting (kicking something with your fot), it was then decided to play the game with a ball; pigs bladders etc.

As the fot evolved off of our heels, we used our feet, hence football.

But I do agree, the AI are rubbish at building a squad, no youth and loads of overaged players (although they still do a job!)

I agree with you OP, this is a problem on my game too. I've found that some of the not so big teams are actually buying better young players and are challenging for league titles. Like Spurs, Ipswich and Man City in my game are investing in both old players and new young tallent. They're not winning much, but spurs did get the Champions League last season but they're slowly pushing their way to the top.

It makes for a nice challenge when there top 4 are now the top 6 even if its only Arsenal and sometimes Man Utd who win it.

Archived