Suprise Acceptance (Possible Player Naming)

wow what a deal!

I'm playing as Man Utd and Olympique Lyonnais kept enquiring about Zoran Tosic at first i rejected but then i decided that i didn't need to sell him and only would if the deal was un-rejectable, so i browsed their squad and tried to do a part exchange with Pjanic, they accepted but he wasn't interested so i put a cheeky bid of 10M + Tosic for.... Benzema, and they tryed to negotiate but i put the bid as non-negotiable and they accepted. Im in january of first season by the way on patch 9.3

Just hoping for the bid to go through now, fingers crossed :D

Has anyone else had a cheeky bid that they didn't think would be accepted but actually was?

Did you put his transfer status to not needed as that can help with the player accepting the contract.

ahh, didn't know that, ill give that a go cheers, its going to be close theres only about 2 days of the window left. I'll post back with the good news hopefully :)

Thanks AcidBurn, i just managed to get him in time, it must have been one of them deals that are signed as the church bells all across the country do the 12 chimes which signal the end of the transfer window :)

What a deal! back on topic, does anyone else have any simular experiances?

I'm sure it's not just me that's managed this, but was surprised when managing AC MIlan in 2011 to see Messi had a release clause of 35 million.

I made the offer and it was of course accepted, but was expecting the usual when trying to sign world class players, 'Messi's agent has stated he has no desire to join AC Mlan at this time'. I was even more surprised when in fact the nogotiations screen showed his wage demand and signing on fee and he was signed at the first attempt.

What, you bought him for that? If so, good buy. If you sold him, bad deal imo.

I love how the title says 'Possible Player Naming'. It's not 'possible'. It 'is' :D

haha, possible because people may speak about regens but the thread is all player naming :D

Thanks AcidBurn, i just managed to get him in time, it must have been one of them deals that are signed as the church bells all across the country do the 12 chimes which signal the end of the transfer window :)

What a deal! back on topic, does anyone else have any simular experiances?

Glad to help, thats a great deal for Benzema.

Vela on loan 2nd season 9M upfront 28M for permanent transfer :O

I got Vela for £3.7 million upfront with a future fee of £5 million in the first season, although I wanted to build an all Spainish team so I sold him 2 seasons later for £30 million.

Archived