Important and/or hidden attributes for scouts.

Hey guys,

Since the latest patch was released and through searching these forums I have found out that the attributes of discipline, determination and motivation are "key" to how many stars your coaches have in their training areas.

So I am wondering, apart from the obvious attributes of JPA and JPP, what other attributes are "key" to having great scouts? Also, how significant is the scouts reputation?

I have not done any concrete testing so this may infact be completely wrong but outside of Judging Player Ability/Potential the key attributes for a scout would appear to be either high Determination or high Adaptability or a good mixture of the two attributes, and a high rating for Professionalism.

A scout's reputation can be quite important for uncovering information.

Are you trying to tease me??

At a guess I would say that a scout with a high reputation would simply make a more accurate assessment of a players current/potential ability as well as a players hidden attributes and personality traits.

A scout's reputation can be quite important for uncovering information.

Interesting. I assume that has to do with player attributes like pressure, important matches etc?

I know you don't like revealing information but this kind of thing hints at depth, and it would be brilliant if you could hint towards certain directions.

A scout with a very good reputation is likely to get more information quicker about the player, particularly elements regarding their availability at a club. Obviously this doesn't go for all scenarios.

So, for example, if you send a Continental scout to get a report card on someone, they are more likely to have more information on said card than if you had asked a Local reputation scout.

Archived